When you are going shopping for human hair weave bundles, you will face many choices, like colors, textures, lengths, quantities, etc. There are many types of human hair.
We have Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian, and Indian virgin human hair. People around the globe love both hair extensions very much for different reasons. Brazilian hair and Malaysian hair are hot selling products.
Do you know the similarity and differences between Brazilian hair and Malaysian hair, Our article today aims at showing you the difference and similarities between them. Let’s see what we will have in Malaysian hair vs. Brazilian hair.
About Brazilian Hair
First, What Is Brazilian Hair?
Brazilian hair is the most sought after hair type on the market right now and one of the best textures for African American women.
The texture of Brazilian hair is soft, durable, dense (thickness), and just flat out fabulous. For this reason, the hair is suited to any style so it is always a great option whether you prefer a straight, wavy, or curly style.
Brazilian virgin hair also handles color extremely well so if you buy Virgin Brazilian hair you can color the hair to any color you like. Due to the natural density, the hair has it is also less likely to frizz which is a big plus and you can also use fewer bundles to still maintain a full look.
The Features Of Brazilian Hair
- Brazilian hair is soft and silky which makes it possible to blend with different types of ha textures.
- Brazilian hair comes in different types of colors especially natural colors that blend with many hair colors.
- Soft, smooth, and wavy are all words to describe Brazilian Virgin hair. This means that the hair is able to hold curls longer and better.
- This hair extension has also been said to be very strong and resistant. The hair has the ability to withstand sun rays however hot they are which is not seen with other types of extensions. Sun rays are known to spoil hair extension cuticles.
- Brazilian hair can last for a long time with proper care and the use of minimal chemicals. The hair does not require any special attention just a simple regimen for maintenance and your hair will last you over a year or more.
The Texture Of Brazilian Hair
- You will find the hair texture being anything from natural, Brazilian straight to bouncy and wavy kind. As earlier stated, it’s soft and smooth at the same time. The other advantage is that you don’t need too much maintenance yet it will last long.
- You can use the hair for all different hairstyles and textures. However, Brazilian hair is more commonly used in Africa than in most other parts of the world.
- Using it for curls is way more fulfilling than any other style yet it’s cheaper to buy than most other hair types.
About Malaysian Hair
What Is Malaysian Hair?
Malaysian hair has become very popular, especially among international and South African celebrities. The hair has a very luxurious feel to it and has a great natural shine. The shine is however not excessive and after a few washes looks even more natural.
Malaysian virgin hair is very strong and for this reason, holds curls extremely well. If you want to experiment with fabulous and regular curling of your hair, then this is a great option.
Malaysian human hair is generally a nice dark brown color. Like Brazilian hair, it also handles color well so if you buy Virgin Malaysian hair you can color the hair to any color or combination of colors you like.
The Features Of Malaysian Hair
- Malaysian hair is wavy which makes it easier to blend with hair textures that are coarse or medium. This is a very good quality because a large number of women lie on the medium side of hair textures.
- Malaysian hair works very well for Afro-Caribbean women because of its beautiful bouncy wavy pattern.
- Malaysian hair has a striking shine with a very luxurious luster. This is the reason why it appeals to a huge number of women. The shine wears off after a few washes leaving the hair with a much more natural shine.
- Malaysian hair has a very beautiful wave pattern when it gets wet.
- Unlike Brazilian hair, Malaysian hair is very soft and silky.
- The curl pattern in Malaysian hair does not stay so long due to the nature of the hair. It is very soft.
- Malaysian hair comes in not so many colors. The options that are available are dark colors which are light brown, black, dark brown and other dark colors.
- The hair also blends perfectly with African American relaxed hair.
The Texture Of Malaysian Hair
- Since the Malaysian hair texture description is silky it blends best with those who have coarse to medium hair texture. The hair comes in its straight form and wavy one. The deep wavy hair suits those from Africa and Afro-Caribbean.
- You may also have Malaysian curly hair that’s mostly thick and coarse although it’s tightly knit.
- It assumes a rich wave when wet. The other positive attribute is that it will hold your curls in place and you need not buy curling products.
- It comes in either black or dark brown form. If you will relax your hair, then the Malaysian hair blends perfectly well with that hair.
Brazilian Hair VS Malaysian Hair: The Similarities
- Both are all 100% virgin hair types that have natural movement and should have minimal shedding and tangling.
- Each texture can be processed as wavy, straight, or curly.
- With virgin hair, you will notice colors are not even throughout the bulk.
- You will find a few strands maybe lighter or darker than the rest of the weft.
- This is normal and typical of hair from a sunny country where hair lightens with exposure to the sun.
Brazilian Hair VS Malaysian Hair: The Differences
There are many differences between Brazilian hair and Malaysian hair. These differences will tell you which one you should choose and why.
Brazilian hair and Malaysian hair both have a very versatile nature. Brazilian hair is very soft to touch and can hold on to curls very nicely. Malaysian hair is very flexible and can hold wavy or curly hairstyles.
- Tangling: Brazilian hair does not tangle at all while Malaysian hair tangles a lot.
- Texture: Brazilian hair always comes to be thick and soft while Malaysian hair is finer and softer.
- Availability: Brazilian hair is easily available but Malaysian hair is not.
- Longevity: It is common for Brazilian hair to last 6-8 months.
- Maintenance: Low maintenance in Brazilian hair and high maintenance in Malaysian hair.
- Suitability: Brazilian hair suits American and African women more.
Brazilian Hair VS Malaysian Hair: Which One Is Better?
- Malaysian and Brazilian hair are both great choices when it comes to purchasing human hair.
- If you need thicker and thicker hair, then Brazilian hair is best for you. If you need soft curls, Malaysian hair is the best for you.
- In short, Brazilian and Malaysian virgin hair is one of the best hair types on the market, these two virgin hairstyles have their own unique features. It is up to you to decide which virgin hair is best for your natural hair color, texture and hairstyle you want.
Related Tags :
Ten articles before and after