The best hair in terms of quality is Brazilian hair, especially the kind which is 100% pure virgin hair. Because it didn’t go through any chemical processes.When choosing Brazilian Hair, The difference between the Brazilian body wave and the loose wave is confusing.Then what’s the difference between Brazilian Loose Wave and Body Wave? Which one is better? The answer is coming…
Brazilian virgin hair is thick, soft and has natural wavy patterns. It could also be available in various textures and very popular in our market because of its versatility. There is no struggle when it comes to blending Brazilian hair with your natural hair because it looks natural and feels natural.Brazilian hair blends well with many types of hair, it holds curls very well.
Brazilian Loose Wave
Loose wave hair refers to a more wavy and curl. Compare to Body wave, the curl pattern of loose wave is a little tighter and smaller. Not too tight, not too straight, many women love the curl pattern of loose wave hair.It will looks like more natural and fluffy,that’s the reason why lots of women choose to use it from spring to summer to winter.This is what you need to know aboutBrazilian Loose Wave:
- 1.It is important that you know every good Brazilian loose wave extension is 100% unprocessed virgin hair.
- 2.The curls are tight but not too tight and they are smaller too.
- 3.Loose wave extensions simply mean that the hair’s curl pattern is more curly than body wave extensions.
- 4.Brazilian loose wave hair is very luxurious because of it excessive shine. Its luster is high to medium. After washing the hair, the shininess of loose wave hair is reduced and returns to a more natural look and luster.
- 5.The curls for loose hair extensions are exactly how the name suggests-loose. They do not flow in one direction.
Brazilian Body Wave
When the Brazilian hair weave is processed in a body wave style, the result is a consistent deep “S” pattern through the entire bundle of hair, Virgin Brazilian body wave hair bundles also tends to a shiny feel and appearance.It easily be maintained and straightened to straight hair or curled to any other curly hair .That’s the reason why body wave is always hot selling among African American.Such as Natural wave Peruvian hair or virgin Malaysian curly hair.it can blend well with any hair. The curls virginhair are very famous in African and American women.
The body wave hair is a type of loose that looks very natural. It has the character of the straight and curly wave. The curls of the body wave look more relaxed. If you are not satisfied with straight hair, and you have interest in curls, the body wave will be your first choice. It can mix with your own hair which can help your hair to look more natural. Best selling 3 bundles Brazilian body wave hair, Brazilian body wave4 bundles and Brazilian Remy hair body wave from www.anwig.com
Brazilian Loose Wave vs Body Wave
Body wave and loose wave are made of best virgin hair, 100% real human hair, not chemically treated, give a beautiful wavy pattern.
- 1.Loose extensions have a lot more volume and would look the best on someone who is on a lookout for a bouncy curl.
- 2.Body wave extensions feature strains that are placed close one next to another and are a lot less bouncy.
- 3.Styling wise-loose wave extensions can look better in many different styles and will hold the curl a lot better.
- 4.Loose wave hairis a lot more curly and in a shape of a wave, if you want straight hair rather stick to body wave.
- 5.Body waves will get straighter in time and with often washing.
Brazilian Loose Wave vs Body Wave, Which one do you choose? body and lose wave hair is all your good choice.
They are all popular and fashionable which is the first choice of women. Do you want to try a different hairstyle with AnwigHair? Anwigprovide natural virgin human hair extension for you! To learn more, continue watching the video below.
Posted in Hair Knowledge Common Questions Brazilian Body Wave By