Sure enough, lace unit look great when you’re wearing them. But some time or another you’re going to have to wash your unit whether you choose to continue wearing it or opt remove and clean your Lace Unit.
A good cleaning routine can preserve its lustre and lengthen its life, and we all want our lace fronts to look great for as long as possible, don’t we?
So here are some tips and techniques for removing and cleaning your lace front wig.
Read or watch them carefully, understanding the basic technique.
Make sure to gather the needed supplies before starting.
These tips have helped many a lace front have a long life, so the same thing would apply to your own lace unit:
• To remove your Lace Unit .
Firstly, it’s also important to purchase the remover that your adhesive may recommend. Where possible purchase the solvent with the adhesive as it was designed to remove that adhesive specifically.
**THIS PROCESS WILL NOT REMOVE GHOSTBOND
If there’s are unobtainable alternatively you could use 99% Alcohol Or Anti bacterial Hand Gel.
• Prior to a shampoo, remove the tape and as much residue from your unit’s lace.
Dab 99% alcohol or Adhesive Remover at the hairline.
Wait a moment or two.
Slowly peel back the lace.
Don’t force it. If it doesn’t easily lift, then it’s not ready.
Apply more product.
If you try to lift it before it’s ready, this could cause severe breakage, and possible damage to the follicle.
Apply Adhesive Release or 99% Isopropyl Alcohol everywhere that is necessary for a smooth removal.
Work your way through the lace. Within a minute or two the adhesive should feel the lift , and then you can release it.
Washing Your Unit
• Be especially careful at the hairline.
• Take time to ensure you remove all traces of adhesive.
• If you don’t use an alcohol-based adhesive release, flush the lace with alcohol after soaking. This will eliminate any oily residue from the release solution, because without a clean surface, the tape won’t stick when you reapply the unit.
• When shampooing, Apply to the lace where the remover was on the inside the unit. Allow the lather to wash through the unit. Rinse with cold water in the direction of the hair toward the ends. Use a rinse sprayer, such as you might have in your shower or kitchen sink.
Apply conditioner to the hair not the lace. Starting at the ends and working upwards to approximately 1 inch above the knots. Work the conditioner to the ends of the hair until you’ve covered the entire unit.
And rinse and Air dry.
Avoid wetting and combing the foundation of the wig or the knots, which can cause unnecessary tension resulting in structural damage and loss of hair strands.
• Allow the shampoo to sit up to 60 seconds and rinse completely. When all of the shampoo is removed, blot excess water from the hair with a soft towel.
While it’s still wet, if possible place on your wig on your mannequin head to Air dry.
Make certain the hairline is the width of four fingers from your eyebrows, and that the temples are three fingers from the corners of your eyes.
When completely dry style the unit, starting at the ends and working toward the lace. Comb and style as usual, it is less damage to style the the hair while it is dry..
•When your unit is not in use. To maintain its shape, keep the hair system pinned to a canvasser Styrofoam wig head/ block when not in use.
The are many widely available, ensure to get the correct size.
Please note!. If the block is too small or too large it can cause the lace foundation Causing it to stretch or possibly tear.
TOP PRE STYLING TIP
• Gently comb back the hairline while the unit is damp and tie down.
This will make the unit easier to style the hair back away from your hair line.
• Lightly wipe the base of the wig from the with Alcohol. It will draw water from the knots, an important factor in the longevity of your hair unit.
And we all know, when your lace front looks amazing, you look amazing. Isn’t that what everyone wants?
1000 wig Baby Hair beginners wig Bleached Knots Braids Brazilian Hair Camouflage Knots care wigs Dye Hair Evolution of Wigs Extension full lace wig full lace wigs hair Hairline hairstyle Halloween wig high quality hair Human Hair human hair lace wig human hair lace wigs Human Hair Wigs Install wig Lace closures Lace Front Wig lace front wigs Lace Wig lace wigs Looking natural hair loose wave Natural Looking Wigs natural wig Real Hair Remy Hair Single Knots Straighten Straight Hair Synthetic Wigs Transparent Lace Virgin Hair Virgin Remy hair Wearing Wigs Wear Wigs Wholesale Wigs
May you also like:
women with big foreheads can never look pretty and chic; NO! We are going to talk about how to hide your big forehead, and there is nothing to be ashamed of.
What’s the difference between lace front wig, full lace wig, and 360 wigs? Which one is better?
how long can you keep a lace front wig on
Why Are Wigs So Expensive? (part one)
How Long Does Your Virgin Hair Last Long?
The summer has been started, now the weather is becoming hotter and hotter. Some people must go to the beach for a trip or vacation. Today, we will introduce some hairstyles for summer.